The Knowledge Of The Son Of God(The Father Revealed).

The Knowledge Of The Son Of God(The Father Revealed).


There is no revelation of the Father outside the knowledge of the Son. 
It is in knowing the Son that we come to see the Father revealed and manifested in the Son.
Where there is no revelation, living consciousness and awareness of the Father, there also the knowledge of the Son is missing.


The Outraying Of God's Glory & Exact Engravement/Expression Of The Father's Substance.

Scripture in Hebrews 1:3 reveals Christ(The Son Of God) as the outraying (Grk. apaugasma) of the God's glory; in other words, the Father's glory cannot be seen but in the Son who is the outraying of his glory; in him the Father's glory is fully/completely outrayed/revealed. 

The Son is also the express image(Grk. charaktēr: exact engraving, expression & representation) of his person(Grk. hupostasis: concrete essence & substance).  

The Son of God is not only the very engraving or engravement of the Father's substance/essence, he is also the engraver ie. the one who in Himself engraves/manifests and expresses all the substance and essence of the Father; and his expression is perfectly, absolutely and unreservedly borne/carried out such that the Father is absolutely pleased and satisfied in Him. 

There is absolutely no revelation or manifestation of the Father outside the Son. Nothing less than the very God can be the absolute expression and manifestation of the very/true God.

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." 1 John 5:20

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee." John 17:3-7.

In essence what Christ came to do on earth is to manifest the name of the Father, to reveal and make him known...and that is life eternal...the knowledge of the true God as bound up with and in Jesus Christ whom he sent. 

This was not merely a work or an assignment to be carried out, this is who he is in his person as the exact manifestation and expression of the Father. 

 This matter of the Father God was more than just a teaching by his Son, but his very essence and substance manifested in his Son. The Son himself was and is the very manifestation such that when you look at him, listen to him, watch him, there is one deduction/revelation you can and should draw, and that is: this is just what the Father is like, this is how the Father speaks and acts. The Lord Jesus himself is the manifestation of the Father.

John 16
23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

 24  Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

 25  These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

 26  At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

 27  For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Comments

Popular Posts

False Assertions About Sin. Part 6.

Who Is A Man Of God? Part 1.

GREATEST ENCOUNTERS FROM THE PAGES OF THE BIBLE.