Epic Tale! A Must Read.

Epic Tale!  A Must Read. 

He said to me "Boy, I can raise seed with Revelation 20:15". We all laughed. We were all young 'prophets'. That night, he climbed the pulpit, sang one or two 'worship' songs and the 'atmosphere' changed. He preached about the reality of hell fire and everyone broke out in tears. Then he sang "I surrender...I surrender all...2X...all to Jesus, blessed savior, I surrender, i surrender all..." Even my legs started shaking. That guy can sing better than angels. And he looked very handsome too. Standing on the pulpit, he looked like an angel... everyone was blasting in tongues...such a revival....he had preached from Revelation 20:15. Everyone was rededicating their lives to avoid hell fire....it was under such 'tense atmosphere' that he paused abruptly as though a spirit was whispering something to him...the next thing I heard was "if the trumpet sounds today, how many of you will boldly tell God that they served Him with their money?"... everywhere became quite...guilt took over...then he said "this could be your last opportunity to surrender your all to God.... giving God your money is proof that you have given Him your heart...if you are here and you want to give God everything in your bank account, please come out".

A huge crowd came out...one girl I liked then also came out... That babe never admitted having money even for one day...she always took from me....but that day, she closed her account and gave to 'God'...

At the end of the service, the man of God said to me "boy, you saw how I raised 3 million with Revelation 20:15?"

I asked him "wasn't it the Holy Spirit?"...I was naive...

His reply shocked me... He said "Bro, Holy Spirit doesn't collect seed, they don't need money in heaven...but you can use the holy Spirit and collect money on Earth because money is needed here". Then he added "Boy, wake up else poverty go kill you". I was restless. 2 questions kept re-echoing in my mind "so someone can still preach hell fire and holiness but still bow to Mammon?...is this all games...is there something real beyond these games?"

Excerpts from #TheUnderWorldChurch by Charles Awuzie.

Comments

Popular Posts

False Assertions About Sin. Part 6.

Who Is A Man Of God? Part 1.

GREATEST ENCOUNTERS FROM THE PAGES OF THE BIBLE.